This post is inspired by one of a fellow blogger, Lauren Green, who blogs at Lauren Says It All, whom I’ve been following for not very long, but I enjoy reading her posts. Must check out his blog.
Yes, this is correct that we all have our own unique satisfying feelings and here are mine:
- Waking up early morning with plenty of time to do all morning stuff prior to leave home for work.
- When I see my smartphone battery fully charged.
- Food coming to my table in a restaurant is always a good thing. Well, some people have similarities such as here this thing is similar to Lauren’s.
- Photographing the beautiful things around me.
- Writing has always been a big point of satisfaction for me. No matter how good or bad I write.
- Taking selfies. Well, this has been a newly adopted thing and I really like it like so many other people.
- Having a heavy and convincing conversation.
- Getting wet in the rain.
- Driving alongside the beaches with the open windows.
- Exercise, as I feel the blood flowing fast in my body.
There are more points by which I get the satisfying and fulfilling feeling. I might say some other time.
What are yours?