1) An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. ~Mahatma Gandhi
2) I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
3) Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset. ~Saint Francis de Sales
4) Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace. Money will come if we seek first the Kingdom of God – the rest will be given. ~Mother Teresa
5) Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy, and I wish we may be permitted to pursue it. ~Thomas Jefferson
6) The forces that are driving mankind toward unity and peace are deep-seated and powerful. They are material and natural, as well as moral and intellectual. ~Arthur Henderson
7) I simply can’t build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death. I think, peace and tranquility will return again. ~Anne Frank
8) Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I’ll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about. ~Rumi
9) Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
10) It is not enough to win a war; it is more important to organize the peace. ~Aristotle
When you give peace a chance to be there all around you, it lets you enjoy the comfort of it in full spirit. Let peace be your guiding light today and always!