- A wise person is one who thinks and acts on principle.
- A wise person is one who admits that he also has faults and he tries to restore whenever possible.
- A wise person is one who does not try to seek attention by talking unnecessarily.
- A wise person is one who treats the younger fellows properly and is able to accept their wisdom at times.
- A wise person is one who shares his thoughts to various people as not to feel superior.
A person who thinks that he is wise because he is older enough to understand things better than others, could be a fool.
Wisdom comes with the age and it grows on someone with the passage of time but he who does not respect everyone, could not be wise. No matter what age he is of.