Consider the following statistics:
• One out of every four people in the world is hungry.
• One billion people in the world do not have enough clean water.
• At least 200 million people are suffering the horror of war, imprisonment, and/or torture.
• Every few seconds a child dies from a preventable disease.
• One-seventh of the world’s population is illiterate.
There could also be needs within your own community. In the face of such need and desperation, you have two choices. You can decide to help others and change lives, or you can decide to do nothing and lose the benefits of giving.
Why not make a decision to have a positive impact on the lives of others, even if they are strangers?
Give the needy hope, laughter, moral or emotional support, financial support, or whatever you think fit but think about giving out. I am sure; it will help you fulfill your desire to achieve something in life.